Ryder Revenge Unlimited (pt.01) Ryder Revenge Unlimited (pt.01)

I can see what you did there... So it seems Ryder will be ressurected again (poor guy, he must be tired of that already) and he'll try to... well, I don't know what exactly he wants to do, but it's gonna be crazy for sure. But, at first, look at the protagonist of this part – was his effort to help worth watching?

Of course, we've seen a classical Madness show – brutal, full of blood and amputated body parts. Ryder's boss aka the Cyborg must be a masochist, because running and even fighting with half of body, well, that's definitely a madness.

Now what about animation progress? I can see some graphic improvement and innovations (I love that electric weapons) and return to old sprite sheets which is a good idea imo. I quite missed simple blood and wounds (without 3D effects). Your animation skill has already been advanced, so there's not much to review. The core soundtrack as well as other sounds perfectly fit and create mysterious and a bit dark atmosphere, but you've never had a problem with this aspect, right?

Finally some cons: Although your English is better now, there are still some grammar mistakes. Another thing, the story's starting to be a little repetitive (ressurection - death - ressurection - death). It wouldn't mind if it were third or fourth part, but this is twelfth part. I'd love a new fresh plot in this long-going story.

In summary, the episode is a worth part of the RR series and a suitable sample showing your abilities.

Madness Bodyless 2 Madness Bodyless 2

That ending... Happy Madness Day guys!

Bodyless... it's a good and fresh idea. After many years it is hard to find a unique thought, so why not. Although I can't see your skill as much as if it were with bodies and feet.

You did a nice job guys. And, again... that ending. xD

Madness:Despair Madness:Despair

HMD2015! (I hope u understand :D)

Well, it looks quite good, but all along is obvious nobody (even the boss) can stop them. I hope a sequel will bring us some strong antagonist. GJ anyway.

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

Well, it's finally here and it's another great piece.

"I have to say I'm impressed, really I am." This is what I can say about gameplay. After three previous episodes I'm surprised there's still space for raw and great ideas. Yeah, some gadgets which Henry (or Ellie :) uses are really epic. Time and again we can see you were isnpired by another games, videos and websites (GTA V, Fallout, Starcraft etc.), which is imho nice element of the game (What's that face in the Bubble Shield fail, kappa? :D). I've also noticed you returned to the previous parts (Hey Charlie! Hey my old prison cell!). It's a pleasure to meet Charlie and Toppat clan again. With them, Ellie and Henry himself we have five thrilling, stealth and also sad endings.

Now, medals. I must admit that secret ones are pretty easy to get. It's not such a challenge as before, but, nevermind. Btw, that hidden medal. :D I appreciate you left there a hint for "moon" medal. (Kids, remember, always read messages before you click on Ok. xD) Map, from now, an indispensable tool for everyone who wants to fully enjoy the game and unlock achievements.

Regarding graphics, dubbing and music/sound, all of them are on a high level. The only thing I'm missing is mute button.

And that's all. In short, it's a complex, humorous game with pretty graphics, brilliant dubbing and suitable background sound/music. I hope you'll be developing another story of our hero Henry Stickmin.

PuffballsUnited responds:

It is indeed the kappa :D
I don't want to add a mute because this game is meant to be played with sound. You need to hear what people will say, etc.

Infiltrating the Airship Infiltrating the Airship

good job :) funny story, epic medals = add to favorites

Sweet!

Stealing the Diamond Stealing the Diamond

Fun... medail are interesing

While I was waiting for what comes after Escaping the Prison so that's what I expect, once again you have demonstrated a great job... and... medals... well done ;)

PuffballsUnited responds:

Medals add replayability! :)

Sunshaft - Drifter -RR05 track Sunshaft - Drifter -RR05 track

oh yes

great!! and the RR05 is a perfect fit

Ryder Revenge Part09 Sndtrk Ryder Revenge Part09 Sndtrk

Original

exactly music to the animation

Madnezz Madnezz