Ryder Revenge Unlimited (pt.01) Ryder Revenge Unlimited (pt.01)

I can see what you did there... So it seems Ryder will be ressurected again (poor guy, he must be tired of that already) and he'll try to... well, I don't know what exactly he wants to do, but it's gonna be crazy for sure. But, at first, look at the protagonist of this part – was his effort to help worth watching?

Of course, we've seen a classical Madness show – brutal, full of blood and amputated body parts. Ryder's boss aka the Cyborg must be a masochist, because running and even fighting with half of body, well, that's definitely a madness.

Now what about animation progress? I can see some graphic improvement and innovations (I love that electric weapons) and return to old sprite sheets which is a good idea imo. I quite missed simple blood and wounds (without 3D effects). Your animation skill has already been advanced, so there's not much to review. The core soundtrack as well as other sounds perfectly fit and create mysterious and a bit dark atmosphere, but you've never had a problem with this aspect, right?

Finally some cons: Although your English is better now, there are still some grammar mistakes. Another thing, the story's starting to be a little repetitive (ressurection - death - ressurection - death). It wouldn't mind if it were third or fourth part, but this is twelfth part. I'd love a new fresh plot in this long-going story.

In summary, the episode is a worth part of the RR series and a suitable sample showing your abilities.

Madness Bodyless 2 Madness Bodyless 2

That ending... Happy Madness Day guys!

Bodyless... it's a good and fresh idea. After many years it is hard to find a unique thought, so why not. Although I can't see your skill as much as if it were with bodies and feet.

You did a nice job guys. And, again... that ending. xD

Madness:Despair Madness:Despair

HMD2015! (I hope u understand :D)

Well, it looks quite good, but all along is obvious nobody (even the boss) can stop them. I hope a sequel will bring us some strong antagonist. GJ anyway.

Madness Abduction Madness Abduction

Ha ha, the dude with blood type Y(ellow) against smoking haters, good idea (as a non-smoker I must say: Kill him! :D)! Happy Madness Day btw

It's what I'd except from a common Madness animation: a crazy and/or funny storyline, appropriate video length and plenty of corpses. Adding your skill, it's a good show. First I'd wanted to give you 3.5 out of 5 *, but when I read the description and understood the plot, I had to gave you 4. Good job.

Gibb50 responds:

Hey, thanks buddy :)
Yeah, now days I'm trying to add a story to my animations instead of just doing it on the fly

REALM: Project M3KYR REALM: Project M3KYR

At first, Happy Madness Day! (hh, I know I'm late :D)

I like your animation style, it's smooth, action and it seems pretty professionally. On the other hand, some scenes are unnecessarily long, which might be a bit boring.

About the story, first I was slightly confused but later I got it. :D In combination with the music it makes an appropriately spooky and thrilling atmosphere and, in fact, I'm looking forward to see a sequel.

Finally, I can say it's one of well-made MD 2015 animations. Good job.

PizzaGod Pro Adventures 2 PizzaGod Pro Adventures 2

Man, this is exactly what "madness" means. :D good work

(p. s. u should visit ur psychiatrist xd)

juanford66 responds:

thanks man!

Madness Easter (Collab) Madness Easter (Collab)

Pekne, hosi, pekne. Vidim, ze animujete jak o zivot. :D Jen tak dale.

Djjaner responds:

Indeed :D

MD:I'm gonna kill you(RE) MD:I'm gonna kill you(RE)

Too many unreadable dialogs... next time less dialogs, more action.

(+1 for the lazy guy xd)